We are looking for people to help advise the campaign and certify new employers!
The Living Wage for Families Campaign is looking for individuals to join our Advisory and Employers Committees.
It is an exciting time for the campaign – we are certifying more Living Wage Employers than ever before.
About the roles
Our Advisory Committee helps steer the campaign and develop campaign priorities, strategies and actions. We are looking for passionate individuals who have experience of the issues the Living Wage for Families Campaign works on, either as a low-wage worker or as an employer.
Why you should join our Advisory Committee:
- Help shape an exciting campaign that is successfully engaging workers and employers to end working poverty in British Columbia
- An opportunity to develop leadership and capacity building skills
- Receive honoraria for attending meetings (as requested)
Read the Terms of Reference for the Advisory Committee.
The Employers Committee reviews and certifies new Living Wage Employer applications. We are looking for individuals who have an eye for detail and understanding of HR policies and procedures. Read the Terms of Reference for the Employers Committee.
Why you should join our Employers Committee:
- Certify new Living Wage Employers
- Connect with other Living Wage Employers
- Help shape Living Wage for Families Campaign policies and procedures
Read the Terms of Reference for the Employers Committee.
We strongly encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and equity seeking groups.
If you are interested in joining either committee, please send a short email to Anastasia French explaining which committee and why you are applying.
The deadline for applications is 30 June 2021.
Please feel free to get in touch.